Musings

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Spurge-laurel





















Came across this growing by the side of a path on our way to the Half Moon in Plumpton. It also caught the eye of our friend who was visiting who runs Alexandra Nursery in Penge (think Petersham on a smaller community scale). I've not seen it before but recognised it from Mr Rose's book. My subconscious botanist suggested laurel-spurge but on checking I find it's actually Spurge-Laurel, Daphne laureola. It looks like a garden escape or an introduced species but in fact it's native in England and Wales. The only other Spurge-laurel in the UK is Mezereon which seems to be even rarer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want the world to know a great man that is well known as DR.WEALTHY,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to DR.WEALTHY was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about DR.WEALTHY and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email (wealthylovespell@gmail.com) which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email DR.WEALTHY"CONTACT via EMAIL: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348105150446 read blog http://wealthyspellhome.over-blog.com

Sandra said...

A little while ago my boyfriend and I broke up, I was devastated, I went online and found some testimonies about a love caster Dr Fayosa who had helped some people bring their lovers back to them, I thought it was a scam at first but after reading up more about it, I decided to try it out, I contacted Dr Fayosa to help me reunite my ex boyfriend and me and he told me that I should wait for my boyfriend to come back to me within 48hrs after the spell has be done, The next day my boyfriend texted me begging me to take him back, Now we are back together and we are happy again, If I didn’t see those testimonies, I would never have known something like this was possible, That’s why I decided to share my testimony so that someone else who needs this can contact him also No fear of, scam or anything, contact him through Email: Fayosasolusionhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348151918774